AAA is basically the American Automobile Association, a federation of motor clubs situated throughout the United States of America as well as Canada. Issued by the Bank of America, AAA offers credit card facilities to their customers, the benefits of which include:
- Triple points on qualifying AAA purchases.
- Double points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases.
- 1 point per $1 of all other purchases.
- Points redeemable for AAA vouchers.
- Apply for card and get $50 Walmart gift card (Limited Time Offer).
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the login pagefrom the Bank of America website.
- STEP 2: Enter your online ID and passcode, and click ‘Sign In‘. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot your AAA Member Rewards Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same sign in page, you have two options – ‘Forgot ID‘ and ‘Forgot Passcode‘.
- STEP 2: If you click Forgot ID, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and passcode. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your ID.
- STEP 3: If you click Forgot Passcode, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and online ID. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your passcode. There is also an option to be used if you have forgotten both ID as well as passcode.
How to apply for a AAA Member Rewards Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the AAA rewards card application page. You can navigate here from the AAA homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter all the information asked for – personal details, contact details, a couple of yes/no questions, employment/financial details, and check a few additional options.
- STEP 3: Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Review your information‘.
- STEP 4: If you are approved, you will receive a notification via email with instructions of how to receive your card.
How to activate your AAA Member Rewards Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: On the card sign in page, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your card number/account number and SSN/TIN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: You will have to create your ID and passcode on the next page, then complete the security options and review all details before your card can be activated.