AARP is a not for profit organization in the USA, formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons. They also offer the credit card facility (issued by Chase Bank) to their customers, the benefits of which include the following:
- $100 cashback if $500 spent on purchases in first 3 months.
- No annual fee.
- 3% cashback at purchases at restaurants.
- 3% cashback at gas stations.
- 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- No expiry of points.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Chase Bank login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and Password.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Login to accounts‘. You have the option to remember your account details on the browser if you want.
Forgot your AARP Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, you have the option to click ‘Forgot User ID/Password?‘ if you have forgotten your login details.
- STEP 2: Enter the details asked for on the next page – SSN and chase credit card number.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 4: On the following pages, you will be able to recover your User ID, get an identification code and then your password. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to apply for a AARP Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the AARP credit card homepage.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter all details asked for – name, address, AARP membership number and more.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 5: On the following page(s), enter all the other information requested by AARP, accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit‘ to submit your credit card application for review.
How to activate your AARP Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the same login page as mentioned earlier, click ‘New to Chase Online?‘
- STEP 2: Choose the type of card (personal or business), enter your card/application number and SSN.
- STEP 3: Choose your User ID and click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 4: The next page(s) is for setting up security, service and agreeing to legal terms. Following the instructions to complete the activation of your AARP credit card.