Garden and lawn supplies, tools, paint, grills, hardware and more is what you will get at Ace Hardware, America’s largest hardware retail co-operative. They offer the credit card facility (issued by US Bank) to their customers, and one of those cards is the Ace Rewards Visa Business Card which has the following benefits:
- No annual fee.
- 3% points per $1 spent at Ace stores.
- 2% points per $1 spent at gas stations and grocery stores.
- 1% points per $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted.
- $25 in Ace rewards for every 12,500 points earned.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: To login, you will have to visit the US Bank secure login page.
- STEP 2: Choose ‘Online Banking’ from the dropdown.
- STEP 3: Enter your personal ID and click ‘Log In‘. You have the option to remember your ID on your browser.
- STEP 4: Enter your password on the next page.
Forgot your Ace Rewards Visa Business Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login page, click on ‘Forgot ID?‘ if you do not remember your personal ID.
- STEP 2: Select between personal or business account.
- STEP 3: Choose which identification method you would like to use, between mobile number, email address and card/account.
- STEP 4: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN on the next page along with the other details asked for.
- STEP 5: Click ‘Next‘.
How to apply for an Ace Rewards Visa Business Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Ace Rewards business card page. You can get here from the Ace Hardware website as well.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter complete business information as asked for.
- STEP 4: Enter complete business owner information as asked for.
- STEP 5: Answer the 3 yes/no questions related to balance transfers, beneficial owners and employee cards.
- STEP 6: Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit‘ to submit your application.
How to activate your Ace Rewards Visa Business Card account?
- STEP 1: Head to the card activation/verification page.
- STEP 2: Choose ‘Business’ as account type.
- STEP 3: Complete your security options, review agreement and products on the next pages and your card will be successfully activated.