The American College of Emergency Physicians is a professional institution of physycians based in the United States of America. They allow the facility of credit cards to both members and non-members and there are quite a few benefits associated with these cards (issued by Bank of America). The benefits:
- $0 annual fees.
- 1% cashback on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 3% cash back on gas.
- Rewards do not expire.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the login page from the Bank of America website and locate ‘Secure Sign-in’.
- STEP 2: Enter your online ID and passcode, and click ‘Sign In‘. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot your ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same sign in page, you have two options – ‘Forgot ID‘ and ‘Forgot Passcode‘.
- STEP 2: If you click Forgot ID, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and passcode. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your login ID.
- STEP 3: If you click Forgot Passcode, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and online ID. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your passcode. There is also an option to be used if you have forgotten both your online ID as well as passcode.
How to apply for an ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the credit card page from the ACEP website.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Click Here‘ in the last paragraph.
- STEP 3: Enter your name, contact details, address, monthly housing payments, answer a couple of choice questions, enter SSN, DOB, mother’s maiden name, answer a couple of yes/no questions, enter emplyment and income details and select card features.
- STEP 4: Read the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue‘ to submit your application.
How to activate your ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: On the card sign in page, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your card number/account number and SSN/TIN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: You will have to create your ID and passcode on the next page, then complete the security options and review all details before your card gets activated.