ACS, which stands for American Chemical Society is a scientific society that supports inquiry in the field of chemistry. Headquartered in Washington DC, they offer credit card facility (issued by Bank of America) to their customers. The benefits of the ACS BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card are:
- No annual fee.
- 3% cashback on gas.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 1% cashback on all Visa purchases.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the login page from the Bank of America website and locate ‘Secure Sign-in’.
- STEP 2: Enter your online ID and passcode, and click ‘Sign In‘. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot your ACS BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: The login details retrieval process is same for all Bank of America credit cards. On the secure sign in page, you have two options – ‘Forgot ID‘ and ‘Forgot Passcode‘.
- STEP 2: If you click Forgot ID, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and passcode. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your login ID.
- STEP 3: If you click Forgot Passcode, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and online ID. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your passcode. There is also an option that can be used if you have forgotten your online ID and passcode, both.
How to apply for an ACS BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Go to the card features page from the ACS website.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply, or get additional information‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your name, contact details, address, monthly housing payments, answer a couple of choice questions, enter SSN, DOB, mother’s maiden name, answer a couple of yes/no questions, enter emplyment and income details and select card features.
- STEP 4: Read the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue‘ to submit your application.
How to activate your ACS BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: On the card sign in page, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your card number/account number and SSN/TIN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: You will have to create your ID and passcode on the next page; then complete the security options; and then review your information and preferences before your card gets activated.