Aeroméxico is an airline that is also the flag carrier airline of Mexico, headquartered in Mexico City. Like most airlines do, Aeroméxico also offers credit card facilities to their customers, issued by the US Bank. The AeroMexico Visa Credit Card is one of their cards, with the following benefits:
- 2,000 annual bonus miles with yearly card renewal.
- Buy 3 tickets and get the fourth free (taxes applicable).
- 15,000 bonus miles after first card use.
- Double miles on AeroMexico tickets.
- One Club Premier Mile per $1 spent.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: To login, you will have to visit the US Bank secure login page. The same login page is used for all AeroMexico credit cards.
- STEP 2: Choose ‘Online Banking’ from the dropdown box.
- STEP 3: Enter your personal ID and click ‘Log In‘. You have the option to remember your ID on your browser.
- STEP 4: Enter your password on the following page.
Forgot your AeroMexico Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same secure login page, click on ‘Forgot ID?‘ if you have forgotten your personal ID.
- STEP 2: Select between personal or business account (in this case, personal).
- STEP 3: Choose which identification method you would like to use between mobile number, email address and card/account.
- STEP 4: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN on the next page along with the other details asked for depending on what option you selected in STEP 3.
- STEP 5: Click ‘Next‘ to retrieve your login details.
How to apply for an AeroMexico Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the AeroMexico Visa credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter complete personal information as asked for.
- STEP 4: Enter complete housing information as asked for.
- STEP 5: Enter complete income and employment information as asked for.
- STEP 6: Answer the two yes/no questions related to balance transfers and additional cards.
- STEP 7: Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit‘ to submit your application.
How to activate your AeroMexico Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the US Bank card login page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 3: Choose ‘Personal’ as account type. Answer whether you have accounts with US Bank and fill in the other details asked for after that.
- STEP 3: Complete your security options, review agreement and products on the next pages and your card will be successfully activated.