Affinity Credit Union is a Canadian credit union headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada. It is a financial institution that offers banking, loans, managing assets, investment solutions and more, as well as credit card facilities to their customers. They have quite a few credit cards to choose from and this page will tell you how to go about using the Affinity Credit Union Gold Choice Rewards MasterCard, which has an annual fee of $120. Let’s start with its benefits:
- 5,000 bonus welcome points.
- 1 points for every eligible $1 spent.
- 3.99% rate on balance transfers for 10 months.
- Additional benefits such as rental vehicle benefits, purchase assurance, extended warranty and travel benefits.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Choice Rewards sign in page.
- STEP 2: Enter your username and hit ‘Sign In‘.
- STEP 3: You will see your security image and will have to enter your password on the next page. After doing so, click ‘Submit‘.
Forgot your Affinity Credit Union Gold Choice Rewards MasterCard password?
- STEP 1: After entering your username, you are taken to the password page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Forgot password?‘ if you have forgotten your password.
- STEP 3: On the following page, enter your mother’s maiden name and your date of birth.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Submit‘.
How to apply for an Affinity Credit Union Gold Choice Rewards MasterCard?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards credit card page. You can get here from the Affinity Credit Union website as well.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘ under the Gold Choice Rewards Mastercard.
- STEP 3: You will have to select the credit union you are a member of before being able to fill the application form. Type in ‘Affinity Credit Union’ and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Consent to the terms and conditions by ticking the box.
- STEP 5: Fill in all details asked for – primary applicant’s information, personal information and employment information.
- STEP 6: Select whether you want to add an authorized user and choose your card features.
- STEP 7: Click ‘Continue‘.
How to activate your Affinity Credit Union Gold Choice Rewards MasterCard account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the Choice Rewards sign in page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘New user/Enrol now‘.
- STEP 3: Complete the authorization by entering your 16-digit card number and click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page(s), you will be asked for some information and will be asked to create a username and password to complete the activation of your Mastercard.