The Affinity Credit Union is a Canadian credit union headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada. ACU is a financial institution that offers banking, loans, managing assets, investment solutions and more, as well as credit card facilities to their customers. They have quite a few credit cards to choose from and this page will tell you how to go about using the Affinity Credit Union Low Fee MasterCard, which has a low annual fee of $12. Don’t expect much as this card doesn’t offer rewards. Let’s look at this card’s benefits:
- 3.99% rate on balance transfers for 10 months.
- Additional card – $12.
- Rental vehicle benefits, purchase assurance, extended warranty and other travel benefits.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards sign in page, the same page used for the sign in of all Affinity Credit Union credit cards.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Sign In‘ after entering your username in the text box.
- STEP 3: On the next page, you will see a security image, below which you can enter your password.
- STEP 4: Click on ‘Submit‘ to login.
Forgot your Affinity Credit Union Low Fee MasterCard password?
The steps involved in the retrieval process of your Choice Rewards login details remain the same for all Affinity Credit Union credit cards.
- STEP 1: Once you get redirected to the password page, click on ‘Forgot password?‘ if you have forgotten your password.
- STEP 2: On the following page, enter your mother’s maiden name and your date of birth.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘ to retrieve your password.
How to apply for an Affinity Credit Union Low Fee MasterCard?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards credit card page, where all Affinity Credit Union credit cards are listed down. You can get here from the ACU website too.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘ when you find the Low Fee MasterCard credit card.
- STEP 3: To fill in the credit card application form, you will first have to select the credit union you are a member of. Choose ‘Yes‘, type in ‘Affinity Credit Union‘ and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Consent to the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- STEP 5: Enter all the information asked for – primary applicant’s information, personal information and employment information. Also select whether you want to add an authorized user and choose your card features.
- STEP 6: Click on ‘Continue‘ to submit the credit card application.
How to activate your Affinity Credit Union Low Fee MasterCard account?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards sign in page mentioned at the top of this article.
- STEP 2: Click ‘New user/Enrol now‘.
- STEP 3: Complete your account authorization by entering your 16-digit card number and click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: On the following page(s), you will be asked for some information, and will be asked to create a username and password to complete the activation of your MasterCard.