The Affinity Credit Union is a Canadian credit union headquartered in Saskatoon, Canada. It is a financial institution that offers banking, loans, managing assets, investment solutions and more services, as well as credit card facilities to their customers. They have quite a few credit cards to choose from and this page will tell you how to go about using the Affinity Credit Union No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard, which has these benefits:
- No annual fees.
- 3.99% interest on balance transfers for 10 months.
- 1 point for every $2 spent on eligible purchases.
- Travel benefits including common carrier insurance and baggage delay protection.
- No charge for additional cards for authorized users.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Choice Rewards sign in page, the same page used for the sign in of all Affinity Credit Union credit cards.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Sign In‘ after entering your username in the text box.
- STEP 3: On the next page, you will see a security image, below which you can enter your password.
- STEP 4: Click on ‘Submit‘ to login and make payments.
Forgot your Affinity Credit Union No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard password?
The steps involved in the retrieval process of your Choice Rewards login details remain the same for all Affinity Credit Union credit cards.
- STEP 1: After entering your username, you are redirected to the password page. Here, click on ‘Forgot password?‘ if you have forgotten your password.
- STEP 2: On the following page, just enter your mother’s maiden name and your date of birth.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘ to retrieve your password.
How to apply for an Affinity Credit Union No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards credit card page, where all Affinity Credit Union credit cards are listed. You can get here from the ACU website too.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘ when you find the No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard.
- STEP 3: To fill in the credit card application form, you will first have to select the credit union you are a member of. Choose ‘Yes‘, type in ‘Affinity Credit Union‘ and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- STEP 5: Enter all the information asked for – primary applicant’s information, personal information and employment information. Also select whether you want to add an authorized user and choose your card features.
- STEP 6: Click on ‘Continue‘ to submit the credit card application.
How to activate your Affinity Credit Union No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard account?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards sign in page mentioned at the top of this article.
- STEP 2: Click ‘New user/Enrol now‘.
- STEP 3: Complete your account authorization by entering your 16-digit card number and click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: On the following page(s), you will be asked for some information, and will be asked to create a username and password to complete the activation of your Affinity Credit Union No Fee Choice Rewards MasterCard.