Canada’s Affinity Credit Union is a credit union based in Saskatoon, Canada. Being a full-service financial institution, they provide banking, loans, managing assets, investment solutions and other services, as well as credit card facilities to their customers. They have quite a few credit cards to choose from and this page will tell you how to go about using the Affinity Credit Union Student MasterCard, which keeps in mind a student’s budget and it has the following benefits:
- No annual fees.
- 3.99% interest on balance transfers for 10 months.
- Travel benefits.
- Purchase assurance and extended warranty benefits.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Choice Rewards secure sign in page, used for the sign in of all Affinity Credit Union cards.
- STEP 2: Enter your username and click ‘Sign In‘.
- STEP 3: You will see a security image on the following page, below which you have to enter your password.
- STEP 4: Click on ‘Submit‘ to login and make payments.
Forgot your Affinity Credit Union Student MasterCard password?
The steps for the retrieval process of Choice Rewards passwords remain the same for all Affinity Credit Union cards. Read:
- STEP 1: You are redirected to the password page after entering your username. If you don’t remember your password, click on ‘Forgot password?‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your mother’s maiden name and your date of birth on the next page.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘ to complete the retrieval process.
How to apply for an Affinity Credit Union Student MasterCard?
- STEP 1: On the Choice Rewards credit card page, all the Affinity Credit Union credit cards are listed. Visit this page.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘ when you find the Student MasterCard credit card.
- STEP 3: You have to select the credit union you are a member of on the next page. Choose ‘Yes‘, type in ‘Affinity Credit Union‘ and click ‘Continue‘. You can then proceed to filling in the application form.
- STEP 4: Consent to the terms and conditions by ticking the box.
- STEP 5: Enter all the information that is required on that page – primary applicant information, personal information and employment information.
- STEP 6: Select whether you want to add an authorized user or not, and choose your card features.
- STEP 7: Clicking on ‘Continue‘ will submit the application.
How to activate your Affinity Credit Union Student MasterCard account?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Choice Rewards sign in page that was spoken about earlier in this article.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘New user/Enrol now‘.
- STEP 3: Complete the account authorization on the next page by entering your 16-digit card number and clicking ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page(s), you will be asked for some information, and will be have to create a username and password to complete the activation of your Affinity Credit Union Student MasterCard.