The Agriculture Federal Credit Union, also referred to as AgFed CU, is a credit union based in Washington DC. Their service to members include loans, mortgages, online banking as well as credit card facilities to their customers. This page will talk you through how to apply for and use an AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card. It’s benefits include:
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- 25-day grace period on purchases.
How to login to make payments?
You won’t be able to apply for an AgFed credit card if you are not a member. Head over to the AgFed membership page and click ‘Join Now‘. On the following pages, fill in the details asked for to successfully become an AgFed member. You can then go ahead with logging in and making payments:
- STEP 1: Head to the Agfed website.
- STEP 2: In the top right corner, click ‘Login‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your member number or username and click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page, confirm your secure image, enter your password and click on ‘Login‘.
Forgot your AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card user ID and password?
- STEP 1: On the login page, you can choose ‘Forgot your username?’ if you’ve forgotten your username.
- STEP 2: You can also select the same option from the password page, along with the ‘Forgot your password?‘ option in case you don’t remember your password.
- STEP 3: On the forgot user ID page, you will have to enter account number, email address and home phone number before clicking ‘Submit‘. On the forgotten password page, you have to enter your User ID, last 4 digits of your SSN and your date of birth before clicking ‘Submit‘.
How to apply for an AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the AgFed Visa card application page. You can get here from the AgFed website as well.
- STEP 2: Select between ‘Individual’ or ‘Joint’ application, enter your social security number and click on ‘Next’.
- STEP 3: On the following page(s), you will be asked for some important personal and other information. Fill in all this information, review the terms and conditions and complete the AgFed Classic Visa Credit Card application.
How to activate your AgFed Credit Union Classic Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the AgFed website, click on ‘Login’ in the top right corner.
- STEP 2: Then, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 3: Tick the box and click ‘I accept the terms of this agreement‘.
- STEP 4: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, account number and click on ‘Submit’ to successfully activate your AgFed Classic Visa credit card.