The Agriculture Federal Credit Union, also referred to as AgFed, is an American credit union based in Washington DC. Their service to members include loans, mortgages, online banking as well as credit card facilities to their customers. They offer a range of 3 credit cards to choose from and this page will talk you through applying for and using an AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card.
Its benefits include:
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fee.
- No international transaction fee.
- Travel protection.
- Credit limits up to $30,000 available.
How to login to make payments?
To apply for an AgFed credit card, you must be a member. Head over to the AgFed membership page and click ‘Join Now‘. On the following pages, fill in the details asked for to successfully become an AgFed member. You can then go ahead with logging in and making payments:
- STEP 1: Head to the Agfed website.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Login‘ on the top right corner.
- STEP 3: Enter your member number or username and click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page, confirm your secure image and enter your password.
- STEP 5: Click on ‘Login‘.
Forgot your AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card user ID and password?
- STEP 1: On the login pop up, you can choose ‘Forgot your username?’ if you’ve forgotten your username.
- STEP 2: The same option is available from the password page, along with the ‘Forgot your password?‘ option in case you don’t remember your password as well.
- STEP 3: On the forgot user ID page, you have to enter account number, email address and home phone number before clicking ‘Submit‘. On the forgotten password page, you have to enter your User ID, last 4 digits of your SSN and your date of birth before clicking ‘Submit‘. The submit button proceeds with the retrieval process.
How to apply for an AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the AgFed Visa card application page. You can get here from the AgFed website as well.
- STEP 2: Select one of ‘Individual’ or ‘Joint’ for application type, enter your social security number and click on ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: On the next page(s), you will be asked for important personal and other details. Fill in this information, review the terms and conditions and complete the AgFed Platinum Visa Credit Card application.
How to activate your AgFed Credit Union Platinum Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the AgFed website, click on ‘Login’ in the top right corner (the same way you would to login as mentioned above).
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 3: Tick the box and click ‘I accept the terms of this agreement‘.
- STEP 4: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, account number and click on ‘Submit‘ to successfully activate your AgFed Platinum Visa credit card.