The Agriculture Federal Credit Union is also referred to as the AgFed CU. It is an American credit union based in Washington DC and their services to members include loans, mortgages, online banking as well as credit card facilities to customers. They offer a range of 3 credit cards to choose from and this page will talk you through specifically applying for and using an AgFed Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card.
The features of the Secured Visa card are as follows:
- Low annual fee of $25.
- Minimum balance of $500.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Credit lines up to $10,000.
- 25-day grace period on purchases.
How to login to make payments?
To be able to apply for any of the AgFed credit cards, you must be an AgFed member. For this, go to the AgFed membership page and click ‘Join Now‘. On the next few pages, fill in the details requested to successfully become an AgFed member. You can then log in to make payments:
- STEP 1: Head to the Agfed website.
- STEP 2: Click the yellow ‘Login‘ button at the top.
- STEP 3: Enter either your ‘member number’ or ‘username’ and click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter your password below your secure access image.
- STEP 5: Click on ‘Login‘.
Forgot your AgFed Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card user ID and password?
- STEP 1: You can choose ‘Forgot your username?’ on the same log in pop-up.
- STEP 2: This option is also available from the password page, along with the ‘Forgot your password?‘ option in case you don’t remember your password as well.
- STEP 3: On the ‘Forgot user ID?’ page, you have to enter account number, email address and home phone number before clicking ‘Submit‘. On the ‘Forgot your password?’ page, you have to enter your User ID, last 4 digits of your SSN and your date of birth before clicking ‘Submit‘. The submit button takes you to the next step of the retrieval process.
How to apply for an AgFed Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the AgFed Visa card application page. You can navigate here from the AgFed website too.
- STEP 2: Choose your application type between ‘Individual‘ and ‘Joint‘, enter your social security number and click on ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: You will be asked for important personal and other details on the next page. Fill in this information, review the terms and conditions and complete the AgFed Secured Visa Credit Card application.
How to activate your AgFed Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Click on ‘Login’ button at the top right corner (the same way you would to login as mentioned above).
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 3: Accept the terms by checking the box and clicking ‘I accept the terms of this agreement‘.
- STEP 4: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, credit card account number and click on ‘Submit‘ to activate your AgFed Secured Visa credit card.