The Air Force Federal Credit Union is a credit union headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The union is chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration, and they also offer the credit card facility, ideal for those who have retired from services. The benefits of using the Air Force Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card are as follows:
- No annual fee.
- Low rate of 8.50% APR.
- 1 point per every $1 spent on the Visa card.
- Year round opportunities to double (x2) or even quintuple (x5) reward points.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Air Force FCU website.
- STEP 2: At the top corner, enter your username and click on ‘Login‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your password on the next page, after confirming your security image.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Next‘ to login and gain access to your account.
Forgot your Air Force Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card password?
- STEP 1: After entering your username, you are taken to the password page. Click ‘Forgot Password?‘
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your account number, social security number, date of birth and username.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Start‘ to begin the retrieval process.
How to apply for an Air Force Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card?
- STEP 1: From the AFFCU website, navigate to the credit cards page.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click ‘Apply for your Visa Platinum card now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your email, create a password and click ‘Start my application‘.
- STEP 4: Read the Electronic Disclosures and then check your email for the verification code. After entering the code, click ‘Home‘.
- STEP 5: Scroll and click ‘Apply for a credit card‘.
- STEP 6: enter all the personal, contact and other information asked for on the next page. Also answer the yes/no questions and additional questions below. Click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 7: Again, enter your details on the following page(s). When you are all done, review the terms and conditions and click on ‘I agree‘ to submit the application.
How to activate your Air Force Federal Credit Union Visa Platinum Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the AFFCU homepage, click on ‘Not Registered?‘ below where you would enter your username.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your account number, SSN and DOB.
- STEP 3: Type ‘YES’ in the Accept text box.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Start‘ to begin the card activation procedure.