Alaska Airlines is an American airline based and headquartered in the state of Washington and offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Apart from low airfare airline tickets, Alaska Airlines also provides benefits via the credit card facility to frequent fliers who avail of this facility. The Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card is one of their cards and these are the benefits of having this card:
- Earn 3 miles per $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines and Virgin America purchases.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other Visa purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
How to login to make payments?
The Alaska Airlines cards are issued by Bank of America.
- STEP 1: Visit the Bank of America sign in page.
- STEP 2: Enter your Online ID and Passcode. You also have the option to remember these details on your browser.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign In‘.
Forgot your Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On that same login page, click on ‘Sign-in help options’.
- STEP 2: Then, there are three options and you can select which one you need to – ‘Forgot your online ID?‘, ‘Forgot your passcode?‘ and ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?‘ Click the option you need to recover details of.
- STEP 3: If you click ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?‘, you will be asked for your card number/account number and SSN/TIN. Give these details and click ‘Continue‘ to initiate the recovery process.
How to apply for an Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card webpage.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Today‘ and you will be redirected to the Bank of America application page.
- STEP 3: Enter the following details as asked for – business name and address, business legal and financial information, and personal information.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box and click ‘Review your information‘.
How to activate your Alaska Airlines Visa Business Card account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the Bank of America login page and click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Enter card number/account number and SSN/TIN, and click on ‘Continue‘ to begin the process.
- STEP 3: On the next pages, create your ID and passcode, complete your security setup and review your account before going ahead with the activation of your Alaska Airlines Visa Business card.