Alaska Airlines is an American airline based and headquartered in the state of Washington and offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Apart from low airfare airline tickets, Alaska Airlines also provides benefits via the credit card facility to frequent fliers who avail of this facility. The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is one of their cards and these are the benefits of signing up for this card:
- Buy one ticket, get one free (pay only taxes) after you make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3 miles per $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines and Virgin America purchases.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other Visa purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No expiry on Miles.
How to login to make payments?
All Alaska Airlines cards are issued by Bank of America.
- STEP 1: Head over to the Bank of America secure sign in page.
- STEP 2: Enter your Online ID and Passcode. You are also given the option to remember these details on your browser.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign In‘.
Forgot your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, click on ‘Sign-in help options’.
- STEP 2: 3 options will drop down – ‘Forgot your online ID?‘, ‘Forgot your passcode?‘ and ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?‘ Click the option you need.
- STEP 3: For retrieving all details, click ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?‘.
- STEP 4: You will be asked for your card number/account number and SSN/TIN on the next page. Enter these details and click ‘Continue‘ to begin the retrieval process.
How to apply for an Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the Visa Signature Credit Card webpage. You can navigate here from the Alaska Airline homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click on the green ‘Apply Today‘ button and you will be redirected to the Bank of America application page.
- STEP 3: Provide all details asked for on the next page – personal details, employment and financial details.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions by ticking the box and click ‘Review your information‘.
How to activate your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Visit the Bank of America login page once again and click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Prove the details asked for – card number/account number and SSN/TIN. Click on ‘Continue‘ to begin the process.
- STEP 3: On the next pages, create your ID and passcode, complete your security setup and review your account before going ahead with the activation of your Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card.