You can log in to make payments online. This page will guide you on how to apply and how to make payments using this card.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the eZCard login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your username and click on ‘Log In‘.
- STEP 3: Answer your security question and answer whether this is a private device or not.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Enter your password on the next page to login and get access to your account.
Forgot your Albina Community Bank Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the login page mentioned above, click on ‘Forgot your username?‘
- STEP 2: Enter your credit card number and click on ‘Begin forgot username‘.
- STEP 3: Follow the on-screen instructions on the next page(s) to retrieve your username.
How to apply for an Albina Community Bank Credit Card?
As mentioned above, the application of an Albina credit card must be done offline.
- STEP 1: Head to the Albina Bank credit card page. You can navigate here from the homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘(Click here) for the LOOP VISA Credit Card Application‘.
- STEP 3: You will be redirected to the application in the PDF format. Print out these 3 pages.
- STEP 4: Fill in the following details – credit card details, personal information, financial details and signatures. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions.
- STEP 5: After completing the application, mail or fax it to the nearest branch. Contact details are provided at the bottom of the application form.
How to activate your Albina Community Bank Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the eZCard login page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Enroll Now‘.
- STEP 3: On the next page, enter your credit card number.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Begin Enrollment‘.
- STEP 5: On the following pages, you will have to setup your username and password and other account information to complete the registration/activation of you Albina Community Bank credit card.