Based in Cleveland, Ohio, the AmTrust Bank was a regional bank in the United States of America. A division of the New York Community Bank, they offer the credit card facility (issued by First Bankcard). This page will talk you through how to use the AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card.
These are the benefits of using this card:
- Earn 1.5% cashback on all purchases.
- $50 credit when you spend $500 in first 3 billing cycles.
- No annual fee.
- Rewards don’t expire.
- Automatic credit every time you earn $25 in rewards.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: To login, visit the login page on the First Bankcard website for personal credit cards.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and hit ‘Log In‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your password and click ‘Submit‘ on the next page, after checking your security image.
Forgot your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the login page mentioned above, click the option ‘Forgot ID/Password‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your name and email address/User ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for an AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the AmTrust card page, which lists all of their available credit cards.
- STEP 2: Click the yellow ‘Apply Now‘ button besides the Cash Back credit card.
- STEP 3: On the next page, enter contact information as required, personal identification details as required, housing and financial information, make balance transfer changes, and authorized user information (if applicable).
- STEP 4: Hit ‘Continue‘ and follow the instructions on the next page to complete the application.
How to activate your AmTrust Bank Cash Back Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the login page as mentioned above, click ‘Enroll‘ and then choose between Personal or Business enrollment. Choose Personal Enrollment.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your account/card details and then personal and contact details as requested.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘ to get your card activated.