ATIRAcredit provides credit cards to their customers issued by TMG Financial Services, and licensed by MasterCard International. There are a few benefits for those who intend on applying for and using the Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard®, such as:
- No annual fees.
- No balance transfer fees.
- APR as low as 9.74%.
- Earning life rewards.
- 0 liability fraud protection.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the ATIRAcredit homepage.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and password.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Log in to account‘.
Forgot your Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard® username or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login page, hit ‘Forgot username or password‘.
- STEP 2: You will reach the Re-Enroll page where you have to enter the following details – account number, expiration date, CVV/CVC and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the instructions for user information and profile settings, to be able to reset your login credentials.
How to apply for a Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard®?
- STEP 1: From the homepage, scroll down and click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in all the details asked for. These include name, email address, DOB, SSN, mother’s maiden name, phone number, address, time at current residence, residence status, financial details and employment details.
- STEP 3: Choose ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for three questions regarding the application.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard® account?
- STEP 1: Dial the Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard activation hotline number 888 691 8661. You can find this number on a affixed on you Atira Platinum Rewards MasterCard.
- STEP 2: Follow the instructions to complete activation of your credit card.