Bank of Hawaii (BoH) is a commercial bank which is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. They also offer credit card facility to their customers which have a list of benefits. The benefits of having a Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card include:
- No cap on reward points.
- Points never expire.
- 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening.
- Every $1,000 spent is worth $120 in MyBankoh Rewards Points.
- 10% annual year-end bonus.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Bank of Hawaii homepage.
- STEP 2: At the top right corner, click on ‘Account Sign on’.
- STEP 3: Select your account region between two options, enter your e-Bankoh User ID and click ‘Sign On‘.
Forgot your Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards user ID or password?
- STEP 1: Go to the same account sign on pop up.
- STEP 2: There is a ‘Forgot your User ID?’ option.
- STEP 3: Below that option, select your region once again.
- STEP 4: On the following page, select your account type, enter your account number, name and last 4 digits of your SSN. Click ‘Continue‘.
How to apply for a Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards?
- STEP 1: Go to the Bank of Hawaii credit cards page.
- STEP 2: Scroll to the Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards and click ‘Apply Online‘.
- STEP 3: Enter all the details as requested on your screen on the following page – general information, employment information, financial information, contact information and security information.
- STEP 4: Select the method of statement delivery.
- STEP 5: Read the terms and conditions, and click ‘Apply‘.
How to activate your Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards account?
- STEP 1: From the account sign on pop up, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 3: Answer the questions asked, click ‘Continue’ and follow the instructions to activate your credit card.