Bealls is a US retail corporation, consisting of three chains – Bealls Department Stores, Bealls Outlet Stores, and Bunulu. Bealls Outlet offers credit card facility to their customers, issued by Comenity bank. The list of benefits of using this card includes:
- 2 points for every $1 spent.
- $5 reward for every 200 points earned.
- 15% off on purchases on Mondays/Fridays.
- No annual fees.
- Easy online bill payments.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Bealls Outlet homepage.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Credit Card’ at the menu on the top of the page.
- STEP 3: Enter your user name and password, and click ‘Sign in‘. You also have the option of remembering your details on your browser.
Forgot your Bealls Outlet Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same credit card page, click on ‘Forgot your user name or password?‘
- STEP 2: Enter your account number/username, zip code, choose an identification type and enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Find My Account‘.
How to apply for a Bealls Outlet Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Bealls Outlet credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply‘.
- STEP 3: Enter personal details like name, DOB, SSN and annual income details.
- STEP 4: Enter contact information like address, email, phone number.
- STEP 5: Choose whether you want to add an authorized buyer or not.
- STEP 6: Click ‘Continue‘ and follow the instructions to complete the online application.
How to activate your Bealls Outlet Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the Bealls Outlet credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Register for online access‘.
- STEP 3: Enter the details asked for and click ‘Continue’.
- STEP 4: Check for a verification code in your registered email address and complete the activation process.