Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Best Western is a chain of resorts, hotels and motels in the continent of North America. They provide the credit card facility to customers, which is especially good for frequent customers. The benefits of the Best Western Rewards MasterCard include:
- $0 introductory fee for the first year.
- 13 points per $1 on Best Western stays.
- 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else.
- Automatic gold elite status.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: The card is issued by First Bank. Head to the First bank login page for Best Western MasterCard.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and hit ‘Log In‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your password and click ‘Submit‘ on the next page.
Forgot your Best Western Rewards MasterCard user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, you will find the option ‘Forgot ID/Password‘. Click that.
- STEP 2: Enter your name and email address/user ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for a Best Western Rewards MasterCard?
- STEP 1: Go to the Best Western card features page. You can navigate here from the Best Western homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Get started now‘ on the blue Best Western Rewards MasterCard.
- STEP 3: Enter referral information (optional), contact information as required, personal identification details as required, housing and financial information, make balance transfer changes, and authorized user information (if wanted).
- STEP 4: Hit ‘Continue‘ and follow the instructions on the next page.
How to activate your Best Western Rewards MasterCard account?
- STEP 1: From the login page, click ‘Enroll‘ and then choose between Personal or Business enrollment.
- STEP 2: On the next page (assuming you select personal enrollment), enter your card details and then personal and contact details.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘ to get your card activated.