BP Visa credit card rewards and benefits:
BP (British Petroleum) offers credit cards to it’s customers, along with quite a few rewards and benefits for those who opt for such cards. The BP Credit Cards come in two colours – green and black. The green BP credit card is to be used at BP stations only, while the black BP Visa Credit Card can be used at all places where Visa cards are accepted.
- 25¢ off per gallon on every $100 spent at BP stations.
- 15¢ off per gallon on every $100 spent on eligible groceries, dining and travel.
- 15¢ off per gallon on every $100 spent everywhere that Visa cards are accepted.
- No annual fees.
- $0 fraud liability.
- ATM cash access.
- Redeem earned rewards at all BP pumps.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: To login to your BP credit card account, head over to the following page: www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and password and click ‘Secure login‘. Check the box if you want your User ID to be remembered on your browser.
- STEP 3: On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your personalized image selected earlier, and then you may enter your password and login to make payments.
Forgot your BP Visa credit card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the www.mybpcreditcard.com page, select ‘Find User ID‘ to recover your User ID.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your card number (on the front on your credit card or statement), and also enter your Zip code. Click ‘Find User ID‘ after entering these details. You will receive an email with further directions.
- STEP 3: On the www.mybpcreditcard.com page, select ‘Reset password‘ to reset your password.
- STEP 4: On the following page, enter your User ID and Zip code, and then click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Select your new password and login.
How to apply for a BP Visa credit card?
- STEP 1: Head over to www.mybpstation.com/cards to apply for your BP Visa Credit Card.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply now‘.
- STEP 3: Fill in all the details asked for. These include personal details, contact details, income details, method of statement delivery, social security number, authorized users and more. Accept the terms and conditions and hit ‘Accept and submit‘.
- STEP 4: An activation code will be sent to your email. Use that code to activate your account on the next page.