The Cal Alumni Association provides graduates with rewarding connections to universities, and is based in Berkeley, California. They offer the credit card facility (issued by bank of America) to customers and below are the benefits of having a Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card:
- $150 cash bonus if $500 purchases made in first 90 days.
- 3% cashback on gas.
- 2% cashback at grocery stores.
- 1% cashback everywhere else Visa is accepted.
- No annual fees.
- No expiration of rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Bank of America login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your online ID and passcode, and click ‘Sign In‘. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot your Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On that same login page, click on ‘Sign-in help options’.
- STEP 2: Then, there are three options and you can select which one you need to – ‘Forgot your online ID?‘, ‘Forgot your passcode?‘ and ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?‘ Click the option you need to recover details of.
- STEP 3: If you click ‘Forgot online ID and passcode?’, you will be asked for your card number/account number and SSN/TIN. Give these details and click ‘Continue‘ to initiate the recovery process.
How to apply for a Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: From the Cal Alumni homepage, navigate to the card page.
- STEP 2: From the two colours of Cal Alumni Cash Rewards credit cards available, select the card you want.
- STEP 3: You will be taken to the application page. Enter complete personal details, employment details, income details and card features as requested.
- STEP 4: Read the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue‘ to submit the credit card application form.
How to activate your Cal Alumni BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the login page and click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Enter the details as required, and click on ‘Continue‘ to complete the verification.
- STEP 3: Create your ID and passcode, complete your security setup and review your account before going ahead with the activation of your Cal Alumni BankAmericard Visa credit card.