Headquartered in Canandaigua, New York, the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust offers multiple credit cards to it’s customers. They offer three cards – Complete Rewards Visa card, Platinum Edition Visa card and the Secured Visa card. The Complete Rewards Visa card has these benefits:
- Rewards never expire
- 1% cashback on purchases
- 0% APR for first 12 billing cycles
- No annual fee
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the First Bank login page. You can navigate here from the Canandaigua National Bank homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Log In‘. You have the option to remember your User ID on this browser.
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter your password and click on ‘Submit‘.
Forgot your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Complete Rewards Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, you will find the option ‘Forgot ID/Password‘. Click that.
- STEP 2: Enter your name and email address/user ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for a Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Complete Rewards Card?
- STEP 1: Move over to the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter contact information as required, personal identification details as required, housing and financial information, balance transfer changes, and authorized user information (if wanted).
- STEP 4: Hit ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Accept the terms and conditions and hit ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Complete Rewards Card account?
- STEP 1: From the payments login page as mentioned earlier, click ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Select between personal or business enrollment.
- STEP 3: Enter account number, type, expiration date, signature panel code, name, last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, email address and click ‘Continue‘. Follow the instructions on the next page(s) to complete the activation process.