Headquartered in Canandaigua, New York, the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust offers multiple credit cards to it’s customers. They offer three cards – Complete Rewards Visa card, Platinum Edition Visa card and the Secured Visa card. The Platinum Edition Visa card has these benefits:
- Variable APR between 10.74% and 18.74%
- $25 credit when you make a purchase within first 3 billing cycles
- 0% APR for first 12 billing cycles
- No annual fee
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the First Bank login page. You can navigate here from the Canandaigua National Bank homepage as well. All cards of Canandaigua National Bank can be accessed from this page.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Log In‘. You have the option to remember your User ID on this browser.
- STEP 4: On the following page, enter your password and click on ‘Submit‘.
Forgot your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Platinum Edition Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, you will find ‘Forgot ID/Password‘. Click on that.
- STEP 2: Enter your name and email address/user ID.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the on-screen instructions on the following page(s) to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for a Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Platinum Edition Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust credit card page, where all the CNB credit cards are listed.
- STEP 2: Scroll down a bit and click ‘Apply Now‘ when you find the Platinum Edition credit card.
- STEP 3: Enter contact information as required, personal identification details as required, housing and financial information, balance transfer changes, and authorized user information (if wanted).
- STEP 4: Hit ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Accept the terms and conditions and hit ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Platinum Edition Card account?
- STEP 1: From the payments login page as mentioned earlier, click ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Select between personal or business enrollment.
- STEP 3: Enter account number, type, expiration date, signature panel code, name, last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, email address and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the instructions on the next page(s) to complete the activation process.