Headquartered in Canandaigua, New York, the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust offers multiple credit cards to it’s customers; they offer a total of three credit cards – Complete Rewards Visa card, Platinum Edition Visa card and the Secured Visa card. The Secured Visa card has the following benefits:
- Credit limit than other CNB credit cards
- Request your own credit limit
- Variable 20.74% APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Low annual fee of $19
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the First Bank login page, where all the Canandaigua National Bank credit cards can be accessed from. You can navigate here from the Canandaigua National Bank homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Log In‘. You also have the option to remember your User ID on this device, if you are on a trusted device.
- STEP 4: Enter your password on the next page and click on ‘Submit‘.
Forgot your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Secured Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same credit card login page by My First Bankcard, you will find ‘Forgot ID/Password‘. Click on that if you need to retrieve your login details.
- STEP 2: Enter your name and email address/user ID.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the on-screen instructions on the following page(s) to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for a Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Secured Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Canandaigua National Bank and Trust credit card page, where all the available credit cards are listed.
- STEP 2: Scroll right down and click ‘Apply Now‘ when you find the Secured credit card.
- STEP 3: Enter contact information as required, personal identification details as required, housing and financial information, balance transfer changes, and authorized user information (if wanted).
- STEP 4: Hit ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Accept the terms and conditions and hit ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Canandaigua National Bank and Trust Secured Card account?
- STEP 1: From the payments login page as mentioned earlier, click ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: Select between personal or business enrollment.
- STEP 3: Enter account number, type, expiration date, signature panel code, name, last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, email address and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the upcoming on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.