Founded in the early 19th century, Citibank is the consumer division of the financial multinational Citigroup. Along with a wide range of financial service provided to their loyal customers, Citibank also provides the use of a range of credit cards, one of which is the Citibank Simplicity Credit Card.
Following are the benefits of using this card:
- No annual fee.
- Low balance transfers fee.
- Travel and purchase protection.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 21 months.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head to the Citibank credit card login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and password. You can tick the box to remember these details on your browser as well.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign On‘.
Forgot your Citibank Simplicity Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same page, click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?‘
- STEP 2: On the following page, provide these details – ATM/credit card number.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Select between DOB, SSN and security word as an identification method and click ‘Continue‘ to proceed with the retrieval process.
How to apply for a Citibank Simplicity Credit Card?
- STEP 1: From the Citibank website, navigate to the Simplicity Credit Card page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ below the card.
- STEP 3: Provide the following details on the next page – name, address, telephone, email, DOB, SSN, security word, financial information, authorized users information, and electronic disclosure.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit‘ to complete the application.
How to activate your Citibank Simplicity Credit Card account?
Activating your Citibank credit card is an easy process:
- STEP 1: Go back to the login page as mentioned above and click on ‘Activate a card‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in your card number and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 3: On the next page, enter all the details asked for and follow the instructions to complete the activation of your Citibank Simplicity Credit Card.