The Clemson Alumni Association is situated in Clemson University, in Pickens County, South Carolina. The Clemson Alumni Association credit card, issued by the Bank of America, thus becomes available to students of this university. The benefits of owning this credit card:
- $150 cashback bonus if $500 purchases made within 90 days.
- 1% cashback everywhere Visa is accepted.
- 2% cashback at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 3% cashback on gas.
- No annual fee.
- No expiration of rewards.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Bank of America homepage.
- STEP 2: Enter your online ID and passcode, and click ‘Sign In‘. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot your Clemson Alumni Association Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the sign in page, you have two options – ‘Forgot ID‘ and ‘Forgot Passcode‘.
- STEP 2: If you click Forgot ID, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and passcode. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your Online ID.
- STEP 3: If you click Forgot Passcode, you will be asked for card number/account number, SSN/TIN and online ID. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to retrieve your passcode. There is also an option to be used if you have forgotten both ID as well as passcode – ‘Forgot Online ID and Passcode?‘
How to apply for a Clemson Alumni Association Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Clemson Alumni card application page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Get Started‘.
- STEP 3: Enter all the information asked for – personal details, contact details, a couple of yes/no questions, employment/financial details, SSN, DOB, income details, and select card features.
- STEP 4: Read the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue‘.
How to activate your Clemson Alumni Association Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: On the bank of America sign in page, click on ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 2: On the next page, enter your card number/account number and SSN/TIN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: You will have to create your ID and passcode on the next page, then complete the security options and review all details before you proceed for your card to be activated.