Costco is an American warehouse club – the largest membership-only one. This is your place for low cost electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and much more. Costco provides credit cards facilities to their customers (issued by Citi), and here are the benefits of owning a Costco Visa Credit Card:
- 4% cashback on eligible gas purchases (for the first year).
- 3% cashback on restaurant and eligible travel purchases.
- 2% cashback on Costco and Costco.com purchases.
- 1% cashback on all other purchases.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Citi credit card login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and password. You have the option of remembering your login details on your browser.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign On‘.
Forgot your Costco Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login page, click on ‘Forgot User ID/Password?‘
- STEP 2: Enter your credit card number.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Enter your card CVV/CID on the next page.
- STEP 5: Choose one of the three methods of further identification and click ‘Continue‘.
How to apply for an Costco Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Costco credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Next Step‘ for personal credit cards.
- STEP 3: Fill in the following information – membership details, name, address, telephone, email, DOB, SSN, security word, financial information, authorized users, and electronic disclosure.
- STEP 4: Read the terms and conditions carefully. Accept the terms and click ‘Submit‘ to submit your application.
How to activate your Costco Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the Citi login page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Activate a card‘.
- STEP 3: Enter you card number and click ‘Continue‘ to begin the activation process for your Costco credit card.