Delta Airlines, commonly known as just Delta, is an American airline, headquartered in Atlanta. Delta offers a range of credit cards to their customers, along with benefits on each card. Their cards – Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta Skymiles Credit Card and delta Reserve Credit Card. The Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card benefits include:
- $0 annual fee for the first year.
- 1 mile for every eligible dollar spent.
- 2 miles on every dollar spent on Delta purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 20% in-flight savings.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Delta Credit Card page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Log In‘ on the top right corner.
- STEP 3: Enter you Skymiles number/username and password.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Login‘. You have the option of remembering these login details on your browser.
Forgot your Delta Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login page, there is an option for ‘Forgot your login?‘
- STEP 2: You will need to enter your full name and email address. Then, click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 3: Similarly, there is another option that reads ‘Forgot your password?‘
- STEP 4: Enter your Skymiles number, email or username. Click ‘Next‘ and follow the instructions to reset your password.
How to apply for a Delta Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the online credit card application page. You can navigate here from the delta credit card page as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your personal details – name, address, email, SSN, DOB, phone number, annual income, answer a couple of yes/no questions, enter Delta Skymiles number.
- STEP 3: Check whether you would like to receive additional cards or not. Then, click ‘Continue‘ to complete the online application.
How to activate your Delta Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Check your registered email address and click on the link to verify your account.
- STEP 2: Contact American Express Card Services to activate your Delta credit card.