Headquartered in Rochester, New York, is the ESL Federal Credit Union, a full-service financial institution in the United States of America. They offer additional benefits to those who use the credit card facilities offered by ESL. Apart from a Visa secured credit card, a prepaid card and a debit card, they offer the ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card, offering these benefits:
- No annual fees.
- No balance transfer fees.
- Introductory low APR for 6 months.
- Zero liability.
- Transaction alerts.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the EFL credit union homepage.
- STEP 2: On the left panel, enter your Member #/User ID and password.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Login‘.
Forgot your ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same page, click on ‘Trouble Signing In?‘
- STEP 2: Enter your registered phone number and username and click ‘Send me a new password‘ to reset password.
- STEP 3: There is an option that says ‘I forgot my username’ in case username is not known. Click that if needed.
- STEP 4: On the pop up, enter your email address and click ‘Send‘.
How to apply for a ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Navigate to the credit card page from the ESL website.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply Online‘.
- STEP 3: On the application page that follows, enter the following details – account type (individual/joint), product (choose Visa credit card), purpose of loan and preferred location.
- STEP 4: Check the ‘I Agree’ box and hit ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Enter all the personal information asked for on the next page(s) to complete the application.
How to activate your ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: You will have to complete the activation part of this card offline. Stop by at any of the ESL branch locations.
- STEP 2: Complete the membership application form and mail it to the ESL headquarters in Rochester:
ESL Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 92714
Rochester, NY 14692-2714.