Headquartered in Irving Texas, Exxon-Mobil Corporation is an American oil and gas multinational corporation. Like most big corporations do, Exxon-Mobil offer their customers the facility of using a credit card. As it is a business card, the Exxon-Mobil Business Credit Card is used to manage your company’s gas expenses. Here are the benefits of using this business card:
- Revolve or pay in full options.
- Itemized statements showing transactions by card.
- Statements distinguish between fuel and non-fuel transactions.
- 24×7 online account management.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Citi login page, to login in to your Exxon-Mobil card.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and Password. You will also have the option of remembering your User ID on this browser.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign On‘.
Forgot your Exxon-Mobil Business Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same credit account page, you have two options that read ‘Retrieve User ID‘ and ‘Reset Password‘.
- STEP 2: To retrieve User ID or password, the same details are required – your card number, name, security code and last 4 digits of SSN is required.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Verify’ to proceed.
- STEP 4: Check your email to for the reset link.
How to apply for an Exxon-Mobil Business Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Exxon-Mobil business cards page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ under the Exxon-Mobil business card.
- STEP 3: Enter details about your business, along with personal details.
- STEP 4: Add account features (optional).
- STEP 5: Accept the terms and conditions, provide your full name and click ‘Submit Application‘.
How to activate your Exxon-Mobil Business Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: From the Exxon-Mobil card login page, click on ‘Register you card‘.
- STEP 2: Provide the details asked for – card number, name, security code, last 4 digits of SSN.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Verify‘. Follow the steps on the next page to complete the activation.