The Fifth Third Bank is a regional banking corporation of the United States of America, headquartered at Cincinnati, Ohio. They have the banking solutions for all your needs and they also offer a small range of credit cards to their customers. This article will take you through how to use their card which is meant for the Stand Up to Cancer Organization – Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card.
The benefits of this card include:
- No annual fees.
- 1 Real Life Reward point for every $1 spent on purchases.
- Redeem points for a charitable contribution to Stand Up To Cancer.
- 0% introductory APR for first 12 billing cycles.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Fifth Third Bank homepage.
- STEP 2: Click the green ‘Log In’ button on the top right corner, select between online banking and commercial banking and then enter your User ID and password.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Log In‘.
Forgot your Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login pop-up, click ‘Forgot user ID or password‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your Internet Banking ID and click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: Create your new password and do the other tasks as mentioned on the following pages to complete the password retrieval process.
How to apply for a Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the Fifth Third credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click the Stand Up to Cancer Credit Card and click ‘Apply Now‘ on the next page.
- STEP 3: Answer the five ‘Yes/No’ questions on the following page. When done, click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter all of the applicant’s information asked for and then click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Complete the customer agreements on the next page and submit the application form.
How to activate your Fifth Third Stand Up To Cancer Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the Login page and click ‘Register‘ after ‘First time user?‘.
- STEP 2: Mention if you have an account and what kind of an account you have with Fifth Third Bank.
- STEP 3: Select the type of account, enter account number and SSN before entering ‘Get Started‘ to begin the activation process.