Headquartered at Cincinnati, Ohio, the Fifth Third Bank is a regional banking corporation of the United States of America. They have the banking solutions for all your needs and they also offer a range of credit cards to their customers. This article will take you through how to use the cash rewards card – Fifth Third TRIO Credit Card.
The benefits of this card include:
- No annual fees.
- 3% cashback at restaurants.
- 2% cashback on gas and drugstores/groceries.
- 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- 0% introductory APR for first 12 billing cycles.
- 10,000 reward points if you spend $1,000 within 90 days of account opening.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Fifth Third Bank homepage.
- STEP 2: Click the green ‘Log In’ button on the top right corner and key in your user ID and password. Don’t forget to select between online banking and commercial banking.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Login‘.
Forgot your Fifth Third TRIO Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login pop-up, click ‘Forgot user ID or password‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your Internet Banking ID and click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: Verify your identity and create your new password on the following pages.
How to apply for a Fifth Third TRIO Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the Fifth Third credit card page.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply Now‘ under the TRIO credit card.
- STEP 3: Answer five ‘Yes/No’ questions on the following page and click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter all applicant information asked for and then click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Complete the customer agreements and submit the application form.
How to activate your Fifth Third TRIO Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Go back to the Login page and click ‘Register‘ for first time users.
- STEP 2: Mention what kind of an account you have with Fifth Third Bank.
- STEP 3: Select type of account, enter account number and SSN before entering ‘Get Started‘ to begin the activation process.