The Fulton Bank is an American bank headquartered in Pennsylvania, and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation, founded way back in 1882. As all banks do, Fulton Bank offers the credit card facility to it’s customers. This page will talk about using the Fulton Bank of New Jersey Secured Visa Credit Card. There are no real benefits or rewards of using this card, but is good for someone starting a credit history. The card has an annual fee of $35.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Fulton Bank of New Jersey card login page. You can navigate to this page from the Fulton Bank homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your Personal ID and click on ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 3: Answer your ID Shield question on the following page. You how the option of remembering these details on this browser.
Forgot your Fulton Bank of New Jersey Secured Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: Click on ‘Forgot your Personal ID?‘ on the same login page.
- STEP 2: On the next page, you will be asked for the following details – account number, security code, last 4 digits of SSN and zip code.
- STEP 3: Provide these details and click ‘Submit‘.
How to apply for a Fulton Bank of New Jersey Secured Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Fulton Bank of New Jersey homepage.
- STEP 2: Within the ‘Personal Banking‘ tab, click on ‘Credit cards‘.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Apply Now‘ besides the Visa Secured card.
- STEP 4: You will be redirected to an external application page. Click ‘Apply Now’ under Secured Visa Credit Card.
- STEP 5: Click ‘Get Started‘ under ‘Apply Online’.
- STEP 6: Provide the following details – personal information, housing information, income and employment information, and account relationship information. Also specify interest in balance transfers (yes or no), additional cards (yes or no), and authorized users (yes or no).
- STEP 7: Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Fulton Bank of New Jersey Secured Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Click ‘Enroll‘ from the login page spoken about above.
- STEP 2: Provide the following details – account number, security code, last 4-digits of SSN, and zip code.
- STEP 3: Create your Personal ID and Password.
- STEP 4: Confirm your email address and click ‘Submit‘.