Founded way back in 1882, the Fulton Bank is an American bank headquartered in Pennsylvania, and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation. As most or all banks do, Fulton bank offers the credit card facility to it’s customers as well. The benefits of a Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa Platinum Card are:
- 0.00% APR for first 12 billing cycles.
- Zero fraud liability.
- No annual fees.
- Extended warranty coverage.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head to the Fulton Bank of New Jersey card login page. You can redirect to this page from the Fulton Bank of New jersey homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your personal ID and click on ‘Continue‘. You have the option of remembering this ID on your browser.
- STEP 3: Enter your password on the following page.
Forgot your Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa Platinum Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same page, click on ‘Forgot your personal ID?‘ if you have forgotten your login details.
- STEP 2: On the next page, you will be asked for account number, security code, last 4 digits of SSN and zip code. Enter these details.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘.
How to apply for a Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa Platinum Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Fulton Bank of New Jersey homepage.
- STEP 2: Under the ‘Personal Banking’ tab, click on ‘Credit cards‘.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Continue‘ on the next page. You will be redirected to the application page.
- STEP 5: Click ‘Apply Now’ under Visa Platinum Card.
- STEP 6: Enter personal information, housing information, income and employment information, account relationship information, interest in balance transfers (yes or no), additional cards (yes or no), and authorized users (yes or no).
- STEP 7: Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa Platinum Card account?
- Only Step: Dial 1-866-794-2137 to contact customer service. Follow instructions to activate your Visa Platinum card.