As most credit cards try to offer the most to their customers with rewards and benefits, so does the Gap Credit Card. If you apply for a Gap card right away, here is the list of benefits that you stand to gain from it:
- 20% off and free shipping on your first purchase made by the Gap card.
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Gap.
- 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere that Visa cards are accepted.
- $5 reward for every 500 points earned.
- Extra 10% off every time you shop at Gap stores.
- No receipt required for returns.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Go to the Gap homepage – www.gap.com
- STEP 2: Click ‘Credit Card’ in the top right corner and you will be taken to the login page.
- STEP 3: Enter your User ID and password and then click on ‘Secure Login‘. You have the option of remembering your User ID on your browser.
Forgot your Gap credit card password?
- STEP 1: From the same card login page, you have the option to Find User ID, as well as Reset Password.
- STEP 2: To retrieve User ID, card number is required. For password, User ID is required.
- STEP 3: When done, click ‘Find User ID‘ if retrieving User ID and ‘Continue‘ if resetting password; a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
How to apply for a Gap credit card?
- STEP 1: On the Gap credit card page, click on ‘Apply now‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in all your details asked for. These include personal details, contact details, income details, DOB, SSN, and choose method of statement delivery.
- STEP 3: Check the terms and conditions box and click on ‘Secure Submit‘.
How to activate Gap credit card?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Gap homepage and scroll right down to the bottom.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Activate Card‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your credit card number and agree that you are the primary card holder. Also select your security plan and click on ‘Continue‘.