Home Depot is a company that is one of the largest American retailers of home improvement supplies that sells tools, construction products, services and more. They also offer credit card facility that would benefit customers buying such products. Here are the list of benefits one would stand to gain from a Home Depot Consumer Credit Card:
- 6 months financing on purchases of $299 or more.
- Up to 24 months financing during special promotions.
- 1 year hassle-free returns.
- APR 17.99% – 26.99% (Based on creditworthiness).
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the Home Depot Credit Center – www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Pay and manage card‘.
- STEP 3: On the following page, enter your User ID & password, and click ‘Sign on‘. You have the option of remembering your details on your browser.
Forgot your Home Depot Consumer credit card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same sign on page, you have the options of retrieving User ID and resetting password, both.
- STEP 2: When you click ‘Retrieve User ID’, you will be asked for card number, name, security code and last 4 digits of your SSN, before you proceed to click ‘Verify‘ and retrieve your User ID.
- STEP 3: The same process as above is followed for resetting your password.
How to apply for a Home Depot Consumer credit card?
- STEP 1: Head back to the Home Depot Credit Center and scroll down and click ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 2: On the following page, enter all details asked for. These include name, email, address, phone number, income details, SSN and DOB.
- STEP 3: Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit Application‘.
How to activate Home Depot Consumer credit card?
- STEP 1: Go to your registered email and check the email from Home Depot.
- STEP 2: Click on the account verification link
- STEP 3: Close the pop up window after confirmation that your account is activated.