JCPenney is an American department store chain with outlets all over the country. You can get all your household needs here and they also offer rewards and benefits to their customers who sign up for and use the JCPenney Credit Cards. List of benefits:
- 15% off on first purchase.
- No annual fees.
- For every $1 spent, 1 reward point earned.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the JCPenney Credit card website – www.jcpcreditcard.com.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID and click ‘Secure Login‘. You have the option of saving your User ID on your browser.
- STEP 3: On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your personalized image and then enter your password, to avoid phishing.
Forgot your JCPenney credit card User ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same login page, click on ‘Lookup User ID‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your account number which can be found on the front of your card or on your statement. Click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: Your details will be validated and the retrieval process will begin.
How to apply for a JCPenney credit card?
- STEP 1: On the same JCPenney Credit Card homepage, click ‘Apply now‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in the details asked for. These include name, address, phone number, email, income details, time at current address, choose method of statement delivery, DOB, SSN, and mother’s maiden name.
- STEP 3: Check the terms and conditions box and click on ‘accept & submit‘.
How to activate JCPenney credit card?
- STEP 1: Head back to the JCPenney homepage and click ‘Register here‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your account number and click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: You will have to validate the card, select security options, select a personalized image and your JCPenney credit card will be successfully activated.