Initially starting with maternity designs, Lane Bryant is a United States retailer that deals in plus-size women’s clothing. Headquartered in Ohio, the retailer offers it’s customers the facility of using a credit card (issued by Comenity Bank), that would offer cardholders the following benefits:
- Earn a $10 reward for every 400 points.
- 2 points for every $1 spent at Lane Bryant.
- 1 point for every $1 spent at Catherines.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head to the Lane Bryant card login page on Comenity bank’s website.
- STEP 2: Enter your user name and password, and click ‘Sign in‘. You also have the option of remembering your details on your browser.
Forgot your Lane Bryant Credit Card user name or password?
- STEP 1: From the same Lane Bryant login page, click on ‘Forgot your user name or password?‘
- STEP 2: Enter your account number/username, zip code, choose an identification type and enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Find My Account‘ to continue the retrieval process.
How to apply for a Lane Bryant Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Lane Bryant card application page. You can get here from their website as well.
- STEP 2: Read the terms and conditions and enter your personal details like name, DOB, SSN, annual income details and more.
- STEP 3: Enter contact information like address, email and phone number.
- STEP 4: Choose whether you want to add an authorized buyer or not.
- STEP 5: Click ‘Continue‘ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online application.
How to activate your Lane Bryant Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Visit the Lane Bryant login page once – the one mentioned above.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Register for online access‘.
- STEP 3: Provide the account details and personal details asked for on the next screen, and click ‘Find my account‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the instructions on screen on the next page(s) and complete the activation process.