Headquartered in Wisconsin, Menards is a chain of home improvements centers in Midwestern United States of America, with over 300 stores across the country. They have categories like tools, lumber, appliances, pet supplies, lawn and gardening, and if you are a frequent Menards shopper, you could benefit by using the Menards Contractor Card. Here are the benefits of this card:
- 2% quarterly rebate on all Menards purchases.
- 1% rebate on gas and merchandise at eligible stores.
- Earn $300 towards 1 round-trip airfare ticket, with $30,000 charged to your card annually.
- Earn complimentary trips for you and 7 guests once you accumulate $1,500,000 on your card annually.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head to the Menards Contractor Card login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your user ID and password.
- STEP 3: Hit ‘Login‘.
Forgot your Menards Contractor Card or password?
- STEP 1: Click ‘Forgot Password?‘ from the same login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your user ID and account number on the next page.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Submit‘ to complete the login retrieval process.
How to apply for a Menards Contractor Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the Menards Contractor Card page on the Menards website.
- STEP 2: Scroll down and click ‘Click here to apply online‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your business information, personal guarantor information and authorized representatives information as asked for. Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Review your application form on the following page(s) and submit the application.
How to activate your Menards Contractor Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the Menards contractor card login page.
- STEP 2: Enter your account number and click ‘Enroll‘.
- STEP 3: Follow the on-screen instructions on the next page(s) to complete the activation of your Menards Contractor Card.