Owned by Gap Inc, Old Navy is an American retailing company that deals in clothing and accessories for men, women, boys, girls and even toddlers. Like most big retailers do, Old Navy also provides its customers with credit card facilities. Benefits of using the Old Navy Credit Card:
- 25% off on your first purchase.
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Old Navy.
- 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa is accepted.
- Every 500 points earned = $5.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Old Navy website – www.oldnavy.com.
- STEP 2: On the top right corner, click on ‘Credit Card‘.
- STEP 3: On the following page, click ‘Log In‘.
- STEP 4: Enter your User ID and Password and click ‘Secure Login‘. You have the option of saving your login details on your browser as well.
- STEP 1: From the same card login page, you have the option to Find User ID, as well as Reset Password.
- STEP 2: To retrieve User ID, card number and zip code are required. For password, User ID and zip code are required.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘ and a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
- STEP 1: On the same Old Navy credit card page, click on ‘Apply now‘.
- STEP 2: Fill in all your details asked for. These include personal details, contact details, income details, DOB, SSN, and choose method of statement delivery.
- STEP 3: Check the terms and conditions box and click on ‘Secure Submit‘.
- STEP 1: Head over to the Old Navy homepage once again, and scroll right down to the bottom.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Activate Card‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your credit card number and agree that you are the primary card holder. Also select your security plan and click on ‘Continue‘.