Sears is an American company that has a large chain of department stores all around the country. Like most big companies do, Sears offers it’s customers credit card (powered by Citibank) facilities as well, with a wide range of rewards and benefits. The benefits include:
- 5% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations.
- 3% in points on eligible purchases at grocery stores & restaurants.
- 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears and Kmart.
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases.
- No annual fees.
The Sears Card offers various other offers and benefits on purchases across different departments such as furniture, home appliances, fitness, etc.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Sears Credit Card homepage.
- STEP 2: On the top right corner of the page, click ‘sign on to my credit account’.
- STEP 3: Enter your User ID & password, and click ‘Sign On‘. You have the option of remembering your login details on your browser.
Forgot your Sears credit card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the same credit account page, you have two options that read ‘Retrieve User ID’ and ‘Reset Password’.
- STEP 2: To retrieve User ID or password, the same details are required – your card number, name, security code and last 4 digits of SSN is required. Click ‘Verify’ to proceed.
- STEP 3: Check your email to for the reset link.
How to apply for a Sears credit card?
- STEP 1: From the Sears Credit Card homepage, click on the ‘Sears Card’ tab.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Apply Now‘.
- STEP 3: Enter all details asked for, including name, email, address, phone number, income details, SSN and date of birth.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit Application‘.
How to activate your Sears credit card account?
- STEP 1: From the Sears card login page, click on ‘Register you card‘.
- STEP 2: Enter your details – card number, name, security code, last 4 digits of SSN.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Verify‘. You will be able to see your account status and your card will be activated.