State Farm is an insurance and financial services company that aims at protecting the people and things you value the most. State Farm Bank offers the use of credit cards to their customers and this page will talk you through how to use the State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card. These are its benefits:
- 3 reward points for every $1 spent on insurance premium.
- 2 reward points for every $1 spent on eligible travel/office supplies.
- 1 reward point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem points for merchandise, travel and State Farm products.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Visit the State Farm website.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Log In‘ in the top right corner.
- STEP 3: On the pop up, enter your User ID and Password. You can remember these details on your browser if you wish to.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Log in‘.
Forgot your State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login pop up, you have 2 options – ‘Forgot User ID’ and ‘Forgot password’.
- STEP 2: For retrieving User ID, you must enter your email address and click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 3: For retrieving password, you have to enter User ID and DOB, then click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the steps on the next pages to successfully reset your password.
How to apply for a State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the State Farm credit card page. You can get here from their homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click the blue ‘Apply Now‘ button.
- STEP 3: Fill in the following details – business information, guarantor (primary cardholder) information, authorized users and balance transfer requests.
How to activate your State Farm Bank Business Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the login pop-up from the homepage.
- STEP 2: Click ‘Create an account‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your personal information, create a User ID and password, and verify your identity to successfully register and activate your card.