State Farm is an insurance and financial services company that aims at protecting the people and things you value the most. State Farm Bank offers the use of credit cards to their customers and this page will talk you through how to use the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Credit Card. This is not a rewards card. These are the benefits of using this card:
- No annual fee.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for first 12 months.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the State Farm website.
- STEP 2: Click the ‘Log In‘ button at the top right corner.
- STEP 3: On the pop up, enter your User ID and Password. You can remember these details on your browser if you wish to.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Log in‘.
Forgot your State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login pop up, you have 2 options – ‘Forgot User ID’ and ‘Forgot password’.
- STEP 2: To retrieve your User ID, you must enter your email address and click ‘Submit‘.
- STEP 3: To retrieve your password, you have to enter your User ID and date of birth, and then click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Follow the instructions on the following pages to successfully reset your password.
How to apply for a State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Head to the State Farm Good Neighbor credit card page. You can get here from their homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click the blue ‘Apply Now‘ button below the card highlights.
- STEP 3: Fill in the following details – complete primary applicant information as requested, authorized user information and balance transfer requests.
How to activate your State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the login page at the homepage.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Create an account‘ for first time users.
- STEP 3: Enter your personal information as asked for, create a User ID and password, and verify your identity to successfully register and activate your card.