Target Corporation is an American discount store retailer, which also happens to be the second largest of it’s type, only behind Walmart. They are also listed on USA’s stock exchange and they allow the use of a credit card to their customers. The benefits of the Target REDcard credit card are as follows:
- Free shipping on most items at Target.com.
- +30 extra days for returns.
- 5% off at Target and Target.com.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the Target Redcard login page. You can navigate here from the Target homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Enter your username and password.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Sign in‘.
Forgot your Target Redcard Credit Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On that same login page, click the option ‘Forgot your username/password?‘
- STEP 2: Select one of the three – Forgot username, Forgot password, Forgot username and password.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 4: Enter your account number and click ‘Continue‘ (Considering you selected Forgot username and password). Enter the details as asked for if you select any of the other two options.
How to apply for a Target Redcard Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the Target homepage.
- STEP 2: Click ‘REDcard‘ at the top.
- STEP 3: On the next page, click ‘Apply Now‘ and then click ‘apply for credit card online’.
- STEP 4: On the next page, enter all the personal details asked for and click ‘Continue’.
- STEP 5: On the next pages, complete your security information, address, financial information, review your application and then submit it.
How to activate your Target Redcard Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the Redcard login page.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Activate my card‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your card number, name, last 4 digits of SSN, zip code and 3 digit security code on card.
- STEP 4: Click ‘Submit‘ to activate your Target credit card.