TJ Maxx is yet another American department store chain, and they are one of the largest clothing retailers in the country. They offer the facility of credit cards (issued by Synchrony Bank) to their customers which also have quite a few benefits along with them. These include:
- $10 in rewards with every $200 spent at TJ Maxx.
- 10% off on first in-store purchase.
- 0% fraud liability.
- Worldwide cash acceptance.
- Cash access at ATMs.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head over to the TJ Maxx homepage – www.tjxrewards.com.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Have a card‘.
- STEP 3: Enter your User ID and hit ‘Login‘. You have the option to remember your details on this browser.
- STEP 4: On the next page, confirm your personalized image and enter your password to login to your account.
Forgot your TJ Maxx credit card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: On the TJ Maxx credit card login page, click on ‘Lookup User ID’.
- STEP 2: You will have to enter your account number (found on the front of your card or account statement), and last 4 digits of your SSN. Click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 3: Once you retrieve your User ID, you can proceed to beginning the process of resetting your password as well.
How to apply for a TJ Maxx credit card?
- STEP 1: from the TJ Maxx homepage, click on ‘Get a Card‘.
- STEP 2: On the next page, click on ‘Apply Today‘.
- STEP 3: You will need to fill in your personal details such as name, address, email, phone number, income details, time at current residence and previous addresses. Also select the method of statement delivery and enter DOB, SSN and mother’s maiden name.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions and hit ‘Accept & Submit‘.
How to activate your TJ Maxx credit card account?
- STEP 1: Go to the TJ Maxx homepage.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Have a Card’.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Register Here‘.
- STEP 4: Enter your account number and click ‘Next‘.
- STEP 5: Follow the instructions onscreen – validate your card, select your security, select a personalized image and click ‘Finish’. Your account will be successfully activated.