A financial services company founded way back in 1863, US Bank is one of the biggest banks of the United States of America. They offer various banking solutions to their customers, along with issuing a number of credit cards. They used to have a student credit card as well but that has now been discontinued. This page will take you through how to use the US Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card. The benefits of this card include:
- 0% introductory APR for emergencies bills.
- 0% introductory APR for tuning up for vehicle.
- Choose your own credit card due date.
How to login to make payments?
- STEP 1: Head to the US Bank online banking login page.
- STEP 2: Select ‘Online Banking’ and enter your Personal ID. You also have the option of remembering this login on your browser.
- STEP 3: Click ‘Login‘.
Forgot your US Bank Visa Platinum Card user ID or password?
- STEP 1: From the same login page, click on ‘Forgot ID?‘.
- STEP 2: Choose between Personal or Business account.
- STEP 3: Now select one method you would like to use for identification between phone number, email address or card.
- STEP 4: You will have to enter the details asked for following the option you select, to complete the retrieval process.
How to apply for a US Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the US Bank Visa Platinum card page. You can get here from their homepage as well.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Apply Now‘ beside the card.
- STEP 3: Select whether you are an existing customer or not. Also select between individual or joint application.
- STEP 4: Fill in all the personal, contact, housing , income, employment and financial details asked for on the next page(s).
- STEP 5: Read the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit‘.
How to activate your US Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card account?
- STEP 1: Head back to the login page mentioned at the top of this article.
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Enroll Now‘ for new users.
- STEP 3: On the verification page that follows, select your type of account held with US Bank.
- STEP 4: Enter the details asked for and when done, click ‘Continue‘.
- STEP 5: Complete your security options, setup your login details and select your product to complete the activation of your US Bank credit card.